Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer, trader and exporter of Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings, which has good and excellent resistance to oxidation. These Alloy Steel WP5 Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is approved for service up to 600 Degree F, where its Melting point is 2615 Degree F -2635 Degree F.
Our Alloy Steel WP5 Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings may perhaps be used in continuous service up to 1140 Degree C provided reducing Sulphur gases are not present. These Alloy Steel WP5 Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is used for a variety of processing equipment, particularly to maintain product purity in handling foods, synthetic fibers and alkalis.
Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings| Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings | Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings | Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings | Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings | Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings |
By means of its high chromium content, our Alloy Steel WP5 Reducer offers good corrosion resistance to increase high temperature properties. During outdoors, the rate of attack in these Alloy Steel WP5 Stub End is slow because of the formation of a thin protective film, usually a sulphide.
Our Alloy Steel WP5 End Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings normally remains bright in indoor atmospheres, where corrosion rates in both marine and rural atmospheres are very low. These Alloy Steel WP5 Seamless Pipe Fittings was a modification of 200 to control carbon which keeps it from being embrittled by inter – granular precipitates at temperatures of 600 Degree F to 1400 Degree F in many processes.
Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A234 / ASME SA234|
|Size||:||1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)|
||:||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Thickness||:||Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS|
|Type||:||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
Alloy Steel WP5 Buttweld Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Elongation %|
|A234 WP5||415 – 585||≥205||≥20|
Alloy Steel WP5 Buttweld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel WP5 Buttweld Fitting Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP
Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer, trader and exporter of Alloy Steel WP5 Pipe Fittings, which has good and excellent resistance to oxidation.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock