Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer, exporter and trader of Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings, which appears to fall between both the stainless and nickel categories as it contains characteristics of both. An advantage of Alloy Steel WP1 Pipe Elbow is that it can be precipitation hardened and strengthened by heat treatments.
Alloy Steel WP1 Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings has bright annealed or bright annealed and cold rolled grease, where ultra – bright finishes is used for decorative applications. Applications of Alloy Steel WP1 Reducer are limited to a maximum temperature of 1000 Degree F per ASME.
Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings
The high – temperature strength of Alloy Steel WP1 Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is basically the same in the range of 950 Degree C to 1150 Degree C. There is no risk of inter – crystalline corrosion on cooling or welding in Alloy Steel WP1 Stub End due to the low carbon content.
The maximum service temperature of Alloy Steel WP1 End Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is at 450 Degree C. Hot working temperatures in Alloy Steel WP1 Dish Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings should be between 1200 Degree F and 2250 Degree F with heavy forming to be performed at temperatures above 1600 Degree F. Alloy Steel WP1 Bend Pipe Fittings is often used in chemical processing, vacuum furnaces, and mechanical components.
Alloy Steel WP1 Pipe Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A234 / ASME SA234|
|Size||:||1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)|
||:||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Thickness||:||Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS|
|Type||:||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
Alloy Steel WP1 Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
|C, %||Mn, %||P, %||S, %||Si, %||Mo, %|
|0.28 max||0.30- 0.90||0.045 max||0.045 max>||0.10- 0.50||0.044-0.65 max|
Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength , MPa||Yield Strength, MPa||Elongation, %||Hardness, HB|
|220 min||415 min||20 min||121-174|
Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fitting Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is a known manufacturer, exporter and trader of Alloy Steel WP1 Buttweld Fittings, which appears to fall between both the stainless and nickel categories as it contains characteristics of both.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock