Sachiya Steel International is a known trader, manufacturer and exporter of Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings, which should be used in nitric acid only in solutions of up to 0.5 % concentration at room temperature. The rate of these Alloy Steel WP9 Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings increases with increases in the Sulphur dioxide content of the atmosphere (such as might occur in industrial areas).
In pure un – aerated acid, corrosion rates of Alloy Steel WP9 Equal Tee are low for all concentrations at atmospheric temperatures. In hot or concentrated solutions, rates of these Alloy Steel WP9 Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings are usually too high for reasonable service life.
The salts in Alloy Steel WP9 Reducer may develop when hydrochloric acid comes in contact with iron and copper. This is due to the reduced tendency to precipitate deleterious intermetallic phases in these Alloy Steel WP9 Stub End, thereby, affording it greater ductility than other alloys during and following various thermal cycling conditions.
Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings | Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings| Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings |Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings| Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings
Alloy Steel WP9 End Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings can be welded by all common welding techniques, although oxyacetylene and submerged arc welding processes are not recommended when the fabricated item is to be used in corrosive service. Special precautions for these Alloy Steel WP9 Dish Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings should be taken to avoid excessive heat input.
Alloy Steel WP9 Pipe Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A234 / ASME SA234|
|Size||:||1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)|
||:||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Thickness||:||Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS|
|Type||:||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
Alloy Steel WP9 Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Elongation %|
||380 min||585 min||≥30|
Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fitting Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is a known trader, manufacturer and exporter of Alloy Steel WP9 Buttweld Fittings, which should be used in nitric acid only in solutions of up to 0.5 % concentration at room temperature.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock