Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of Inconel 718 Angle, which has high strength properties, worthy workability and good weldability. Age – hardening treatments are not required, as Inconel 718 Angle is hardened and strengthened through cold work only. Inconel 718 C-Channel is highly resistant to chloride – ion stress – corrosion cracking due to the high nickel content, where low sulfur plummeting furnace environments should be utilized in forging.
Inconel 718 H-Beam is resistant to a wide range of corrosive media and has developed into a wide spectrum of applications for high temperature strength and corrosion resistance. For heavy hot work in Inconel 718 I-Beam, the range should be in between 1900 Degree F and 2250 Degree F (1040 Degree C and 1230 Degree C); light work can be done to 1718 Degree F (870 Degree C).
Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle | Inconel 718 Angle
Inconel 718 T-Beam is a superior choice for gas turbine components including jet engines, titanium dioxide plants and chlorination equipment to 1000 Degree F. The chromium content of Inconel 718 Chain gives better resistance than Nickel 200 and Nickel 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
Fine grain Alloy 718 Angle typically has better corrosion resistance as well as fatigue, impact and higher tensile properties. The strength and oxidation resistance of these Alloy 718 C-Channel at high temperatures make it useful for many applications in the heat – treating industry.
Inconel 718 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B166 / ASME B166|
|Dimensions||:||EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI|
|Inconel 718 Angle
||:||5mm to 9mm|
|Inconel 718 Channel
|Inconel 718 Beam||:||3″ thru 12.31″|
|Inconel 718 Chain
||:||1/8 inch – 1/2 inch Diameter|
||:||3.0mm – 120mm|
|Length||:||3MTR, 4MTR, 5MTR, 6MTR, or Custom Cut Sizes|
|Type||:||Angle, C Channel, U Channel, H Beam, I Beam, T Beam, W Beam, Chain|
Inconel 718 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas ProceInconeling
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
718 Steel Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel 718 Angle
Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of Inconel 718 Angle, which has high strength properties, worthy workability and good weldability.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock