Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings, which can be welded by all the common arc welding processes. These ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings meets the tensile properties and also meets Charpy impact toughness in minimum at -50 Degree C (-58 Degree F). To obtain good impact toughness after welding, our ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings requires a higher level of impact toughness in the parent material.
Sachiya Steel International is also one of the well – known manufacturer and trader of these ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings, which is usually used in the as welded condition using weld filler. Our ASME SA 694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is superior to the more expensive grades and is also superior at most concentrations. These ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings also compares favorably to high silicon austenitic stainless steels in hot concentrated sulphuric acid.
Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings
The iso – corrosion curves shows corrosion lines for our ASME SA 6944 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings and other alloys in dilute sulphuric and concentrated sulphuric acid. It is clear that these ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings is much stronger that the austenitic alloys and it is also stronger than 22 % Cr stainless steel.
Carbon Steel A694 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|ASTM A105 & ASME SA105, A105N
|1/8″ NB to 4″ NB
|ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
|2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
|Socket weld Fittings
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Carbon Steel A694 Forged Socket weld Fittings Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Carbon Steel A694 Socket Weld Fittings, which can be welded by all the common arc welding processes.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock