Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of high Quality Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings, where a common engineering design criterion is that its corrosion rate should not exceed. ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings is similar to the parent metal, but contains 2 % to 2.5 % extra nickel to ensure that the weld metal retains a 50 / 50 phase balance. This is reflected in the design stresses for ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings that it is the widely used code for piping.
Like all high alloy materials, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings requires care in welding. It should only be fabricated by qualified welders working to approved procedures. ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is recommended that qualification should be excellent but should include a corrosion test in addition to the usual mechanical and NDE requirements. The curves show that ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings offers superior performance in both dilute and concentrated acids.
Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings | Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings
Only in the range 50 % to 80 wt % acids does ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings offers any improvement. Sachiya Steel International is one of the well – known exporting firm of ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings, where the iso – corrosion curve for a number of alloys in pure sulphuric acid.
Carbon Steel A105 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A105 & ASME SA105, A105N|
|Size||:||1/8″ NB to 4″ NB|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
Carbon Steel A105 Forged Socket weld Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of high Quality Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Fittings, where a common engineering design criterion is that its corrosion rate should not exceed.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock