Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality of Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings, which is sometimes used in the unhardened or hardened and highly tempered condition because of its low cost and ready machinability. Use of this Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings, if post hardening and tempering is involved. In the hardened and tempered as supplied condition, Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings is not recommended due to its effect on the mechanical properties within the heat affected zone. Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings have better corrosion resistance, where it is also lower than most of the ferrite stainless steels, and all of the 300 series austenitic stainless steels.
Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings has optimum corrosion resistance in the hardened and tempered condition and is not therefore recommended for use in the annealed condition. Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is most important that oxygen is always allowed to circulate freely on all stainless steel surfaces to ensure that a chrome oxide film is always present to protect it.
Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings
We are capable of providing a vast range of materials like Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings from stock, to suit your needs. Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings resists dry atmosphere, fresh water, mild alkalis and acids, food, steam and hot gases.
Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|ASTM A182 & ASME SA182
|1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.
|ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
|2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
|Socket weld Fittings
Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket weld Fittings Chemical Composition
|Alloy Steel F9
Alloy Steel Grade F9 Socket weld Fitting Mechanical Properties
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket weld Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel F9 Forged Socket weld Fittings Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of High Quality of Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Fittings, which is sometimes used in the unhardened or hardened and highly tempered condition because of its low cost and ready machinability.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock