Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings, which is commonly used for cutlery – particularly blades of table knives and for some carving knives and similar. On completion of welding in our Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings, cool slowly as possible until hand warm and as required. Carry out post – weld sub – critical anneal of these Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings at 630 Degree C – 680 Degree C or full anneal and harden and temper as required.
Our Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings does not work hardens to the same extent as the 300 series austenitic stainless steels, but is more similar in this respect to the low alloy high tensile steels. These Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings has less corrosion resistant than the austenitic grades and also less than 17 % chromium ferrite alloys, which further also have slightly lower resistance.
Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings | Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings
The corrosion resistance of our Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is sufficient to resist food and normal washing methods, but prolonged contact with unwashed food residues can result in pitting. Always ensure that the tempering temperature employed during the initial heat treatment in these Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings was higher than the nitriding temperature otherwise the core strength will be affected.
Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket weld Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ NB TO 48″ NB.|
||:||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Class||:||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Type||:||Socket weld Fittings|
Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket weld Fittings Chemical Composition
|Alloy Steel F1||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
Alloy Steel Grade F1 Socket weld Fitting Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket weld Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel F1 Forged Socket weld Fittings Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Fittings, which is commonly used for cutlery – particularly blades of table knives and for some carving knives and similar.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock