Sachiya Steel International offers Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings in a wide range, which is engineered with precision by our skilled professionals who make sure to use premium stainless steel in the manufacturing process. Hastelloy X Reducer Pipe Fittings (UNS N06002) is a nickel – chromium – iron – molybdenum super – alloy with outstanding high temperature strength, oxidation resistance, and fabricability.
Hastelloy X Bend Pipe Fittings has also been found to be exceptionally resistant to stress-corrosion cracking in petrochemical applications. Hastelloy X Elbow Pipe Fittings is recommended especially for use in furnace applications because it has unusual resistance to oxidizing, reducing, and neutral atmospheres. Hastelloy X Tee Pipe Fittings exhibits good formability, weldability, and machinability.
Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings | Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings | Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings |Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings | Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings
Meanwhile, these Hastelloy X Cross Pipe Fittings are also being offered in customized sizes and shapes to our customers. Pre – heating of Hastelloy X Stub End is not required, except for very heavy section thickness welds or heavily constrained welds. Post – heating of Hastelloy X End Cap Pipe Fittings is not required but a stress relief anneal, after welding of thick sections or greater, is desirable.
However, Hastelloy X Dish Cap Pipe Fittings may be used in the as welded condition, which further can be welded together to achieve longer lengths. The superior combination of ductility and fracture toughness makes Hastelloy X End Pipe Cap a great choice for high operating pressures or more depending on wall thickness.
Hastelloy X Pipe Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 / ASME SB366|
|Size||:||Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″|
||:||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Thickness||:||5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75|
|Type||:||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
Hastelloy X Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
|Balance||0.05-0.15||8.0-10.0||1.0 max||1.0 max||17.0-20.0||0.50 max||0.15 max||0.5-2.5||20.5-23.0|
Equivalent Grades for X Hastelloy Pipe Fitting
Hastelloy Alloy X Buttweld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Hastelloy X Buttweld Fitting Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International offers Hastelloy X Buttweld Fittings in a wide range, which is engineered with precision by our skilled professionals who make sure to use premium stainless steel in the manufacturing process.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock